Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Chess

   If I talk about chess people will say "angh this is so boring" but I'm not going to do what other people say.I'm going to talk about *chess* a world famous sport established in the 6th century. You might thnk that I'm going to talk all about the history of chess changing it to social studies but I'm going to talk about a little thing called me.I never won a hess tournament but I've been in one. I don't want to brag or anything but I've beaten a guy that's 18 years. I've never won all my matches in a tournament because that would make me win the tournament. First time I wet to a tournament I loss bad but the bright side I won two matches. The latest tournament I've been to I won 4 matches one of them I won against a ten year old kid and that time I was 9. After those 2 tournaments I realized winning isn't important the only thing that is important is having fun. Sure, chess is boring but when you go deep down inside you see a fun game that will benefit you and help you understand more about life and logic.

chess.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

TYPE IT UP